DO YOU LOVE COFFEE? If the answer is YES then this GIVEAWAY is just for you. I have teamed up with Dana at DragynAlly, Suzanne at Maple Mouse Mama and Jodi at Magical Mouse Schoolhouse and we are offering you the opportunity to win a sample variety pack (approx 55 count) of Crazy Cups K-Cups.
The Crazy Cups K-Cup Giveaway is running January 22, 2014 through February 22, 2014 and is open to US RESIDENTS ONLY. To ENTER this wonderful giveaway, just CLICK HERE and follow instructions.
Dana “DragynAlly” Howze was able to review product and I’d like to share with you her thoughts about Crazy Cups:
The Crazy Cup variety pack comes in 6 holiday fun flavors (yes the HoliDaze are over, but I like to keep Christmas in my cup all year long.
- White Christmas: This coffee is smooth going down and leaves a likable aftertaste. A mild almost pine taste in the beginning and a strong coffee blend. 8 out of 10
- Spiced Gingerbread: Good smooth taste and aroma. Not too sure it tastes like gingerbread. I would drink this anytime of day or night on any occasion. 9 out of 10
- Jamaican Me Crazy: I can taste a hint of caramel. I don’t taste rum. Kind of a mellow taste perfect for the mornings or after a heavy meal. 7 out of 10
- Pumpkin Vanilla Creme: This blend has a wonderful pumpkin aroma. The smell is soothing and warming. The taste is that of a good coffee but doesn’t taste like it smells. Loved it! 10 out of 10
- Italian Chocolate Cheesecake: Light flavor, smooth taste with a relaxed almost “tea” aroma. Good for after lunch or while sitting in the tub or putting up your feet in an easy chair. 9 out of 10
- Peppermint Chocolate Mocha: Smells good but has a bitter taste once swallowed. If you drink coffee black it may be too strong. Might be better sweetened. 3 out of 10